Doggie Multi 60 capsules
This supplement is high in antioxidant minerals and B-complex vitamins, beneficially combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. It is designed to optimise nutrient levels needed for health and vitality, as dogs no longer forage and hunt as their physiology is designed to do.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A Food State multivitamin and mineral formula for dogs providing nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- All round multivitamin and mineral for dogs
- Dogs no longer forage and hunt as their physiology is designed to do. But even a raw diet for dogs can come from soils that are depleted or from lower quality food sources. Sometimes the food loses many of its nutrients through processing and storage
- Doggie Multi is designed to be safe and effective if used at the recommended dose
- Provides a full range of minerals including the trace minerals selenium, zinc and chromium
- Also provides good levels of B vitamins, along with added vitamins C, E and K
- Vitamin B12 is at a good level and provided in the bio-effective form of methylcobalamin
- With vitamin D3 (the best supplemental form of vitamin D)
- Contains folate from food which we have labelled as containing folic acid. However, this is not isolated folic acid (a monoglutamate), it is a safe food form of the vitamin (i.e. a polyglutamate)
- Contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Analytical constituents (%)
- Protein(0%), Fibre(27%),Ash (<3.5%),Calcium (22mg), Sodium(3%),Phosphorus (58mg),Starch(0.3%).
- Approval number: GB144 2877
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid, zinc citrate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, ferrous fumarate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined with pea protein; beta carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin K1 combined with alfalfa; biotin, folic acid, niacinamide, para amino benzoic acid (PABA) and selenium combined with inactive Saccharomyces cerevisiae; vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin); vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide.
Toy (up to 5kg): 1 tablet every third day
Small (5-12kg): 1 tablet every other day
Medium (12-22kg): 1 tablet daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 tablets daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2-3 tablets daily
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
Vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings. This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX