A multivitamin and mineral formula for dogs providing nutrients that are gentle and bioeffective.
- Dogs no longer forage and hunt as their physiology is designed to do. But even a raw diet for dogs can come from soils that are depleted or from lower quality food sources. Sometimes the food loses many of its nutrients through processing and storage
- Doggie Multi is designed to be safe and effective if used at the recommended dose
- Provides a full range of minerals including trace minerals
- Also provides good levels of B vitamins, along with added vitamins C, E and K
- Vitamin B12 is at a good level and provided in the bio-effective form of methylcobalamin
- With vitamin D3 (the best supplemental form of vitamin D)
- Contains folate in a gentle and bioeffective form
- Contains human food-grade raw materials manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Analytical constituents (%)
- Protein(0%), Fibre(27%),Ash (<3.5%),Calcium (22mg), Sodium(3%),Phosphorus (58mg),Starch(0.3%).
- Approval number: GB144 2877
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid, zinc citrate, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, ferrous fumarate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined with pea protein; beta carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin K1 combined with alfalfa; biotin, folic acid, niacinamide, para amino benzoic acid (PABA) and selenium combined with inactive Saccharomyces cerevisiae; vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol); vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin); vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide.
Toy (up to 5kg): 1 tablet every third day
Small (5-12kg): 1 tablet every other day
Medium (12-22kg): 1 tablet daily
Large (22-45kg): 1-2 tablets daily
Extra large (Over 45kg): 2-3 tablets daily
Dogs of all ages (dosage according to weight, see label information for further instructions).
Vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings. This product is made from human food-grade raw materials, manufactured in GMP licensed facilities. Approval number: GB208RO2123
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.