Fish Oil Capsules: High Potency (1000mg / 550mg) -120 capsules
Cytoplan high potency fish oil capsules give you 550mg of the essential fatty acids EPA/DHA per 1000mg capsule. Our Fish Oils are guaranteed to be clean, stable & free from pollutants. Fatty acids are recognised in having an essential role in normal brain function.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- Cytoplan Fish Oil is ideal for all adults and children over 10 years
- Comes in an easy-to-take gluten-free capsule
- Our high potency fish oil capsules give you 550mg EPA/DHA (essential fatty acids) per 1000mg capsule
- Our Fish Oil capsules are made from whole oily fish: sardine and anchovy
- We do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are absolutely clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc. (Detection is now possible in parts per million)
- Per Capsule composition: EPA 330mg, DHA 220mg; Omega 3 Content 550mg; Total Oil Content 1000mg
Omega 3 (EPA/DHA) contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function;
- The maintenance of normal vision;
- The maintenance of normal cardiac function;
- The maintenance of normal blood pressure;
- The maintenance of normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides
|Total Omega 3 Content||550.0mg||*|
|Total Oil Content||1000.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Fish oil concentrate (from sardine and anchovy), capsule shell (gelatine).
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on antithrombotic drugs (e.g Warfarin or Heparin), consult your doctor first, or take no more than 1 capsule daily.
Glycerine, gelatin (from BSE-free source).
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX