Glucosamine HCL-180 capsules
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- When there is excess wear, more raw ‘material’ is needed for repair of the joints and surrounding structures in our bodies
- If body chemistry is unbalanced, it may be that insufficient glucosamine is formed, which limits our ability to repair wear and damage
- Equally, as we age, the enzyme glucosamine synthetase becomes less effective, which slows the rate of matrix repair - this is why healing is slower in the elderly
- Glucosamine speeds regeneration - as long as your rate of repair keeps up with the rate of tissue loss, your bones and tissues will stay healthy
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (the chloride form of N-acetyl Glucosamine) is the newest and purest form of glucosamine, and the form now preferred by the medical profession for long-term use
- Our glucosamine HCL is derived from the shells of shellfish from Far Eastern waters
- Easy to take gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Suitable for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
This supplement comes in two sizes – you are viewing the page for the bottle comprising 60 capsules; for the larger size: Glucosamine HCL, 180 capsules.
Glucosamine and Amino Sugars
The extra-cellular connective tissue matrix is a mesh of microfibres that give your skin firmness and supports muscles, ligaments, blood vessels and other organs. Although it is constantly being broken down, it is also constantly being repaired.
A problem arises if the rate of breakdown exceeds the rate of repair. Then skin and other connective tissues such as cartilage lose their structure. This shows up as aging skin and thinning cartilage, as in osteoarthritis. To prevent this deterioration, you must increase the rate at which the matrix is repaired, and that largely depends on the rate at which your body can produce the amino sugar glucosamine.
The entire human skeleton is renewed every 10 years or so. This means we all need good tissue regeneration rates to keep us healthy. Glucosamine speeds regeneration. As long as your rate of repair keeps up with the rate of tissue loss, your bones and tissues will stay healthy.
Can we be short of Glucosamine?
Yes, it would appear so - when there is excess wear, more raw material is needed for repair of the joints and surrounding structures. If body chemistry is unbalanced it may be that insufficient glucosamine is formed, which limits our ability to repair wear and damage. Equally, as we age the enzyme glucosamine synthetase becomes less effective, which slows the rate of matrix repair. This is why healing is slower in the elderly.
Best Natural Sources
There are no edible sources of Glucosamine - bound forms do occur in cartilage, but in meat this is gristle and we tend not to eat it.
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glucosamine hydrochloride, capsule shell, (Vegetable Cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose.
1-2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those with sensitivities to shellfish.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX