Health Creation: Biotic Balance
Health Creation Biotic Balance contains six strains of live native bacteria, plus a small amount of inulin. Each capsule will provide on average four billion live bacteria which are stable at room temperature so no need to refrigerate.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Health Creation Biotic Balance contains six strains of native live bacteria. We particularly recommend Biotic Balance for people over the age of 40.
- Contains the native live bacteria strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus acidophilus along with the fructo-oligosaccharide inulin
- Comprising strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of four billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term use
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday
- Although this product is suitable for all ages, we particularly recommend it for people over the age of 40
- A one-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance. This can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharide), maltodextrin, capsule shell: (Vegetable Cellulose), dehydrated lactic acid bacteria culture (lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium breve, bifidobacterium infantis, bifidobacterium longum and lactobacillus acidophilus), antioxidant (ascorbic acid). *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.For those taking Antibiotics: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably not at the same time as the antibiotics. Continue taking Biotic Balance for at least 14 days after completion of your antibiotics course.For those Travelling: Start taking Biotic Balance for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians and people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), ascorbic acid.
Dairy, wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX