Health Creation Biotic Balance contains six strains of native live bacteria. We particularly recommend Biotic Balance for people over the age of 40.
- Contains the native live bacteria strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus acidophilus along with the fructo-oligosaccharide inulin
- Comprising strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of four billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term use
- The form of this product makes it ideal for travelling or taking on holiday
- Although this product is suitable for all ages, we particularly recommend it for people over the age of 40
- A one-a-day dose is ideal for maintenance. This can be increased to one capsule three times daily in acute situations
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharide), maltodextrin, capsule shell: (Vegetable Cellulose), dehydrated lactic acid bacteria culture (lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium breve, bifidobacterium infantis, bifidobacterium longum and lactobacillus acidophilus), antioxidant (ascorbic acid). *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. For those taking Antibiotics: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably not at the same time as the antibiotics. Continue taking Biotic Balance for at least 14 days after completion of your antibiotics course. For those Travelling: Start taking Biotic Balance for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians and people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), ascorbic acid.
Dairy, wheat; yeast, starch, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.