Health Creation: D3 Vegan: Lichen Extract
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
- A Vegan, Wholefood plant base: from vitamin D3-rich lichen extract.
- 60 tablets = 60 day’s supply with one tablet providing 62.5µg (2500i.u.)Vitamin D3 at1250% of RDA
- Vitamin D is most commonly associated with assisting with the maintenance of strong bones and teeth, helping support the functions of the immune system and contributing toward normal muscle functions
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient (Vitamin D)
- Those at particular risk of Vitamin D deficiency are children (under 5 years), the elderly (65 years+), pregnant women and those that rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine)
- Insufficient Vitamin D is now known to be a factor in the aetiology of many disease conditions, where adequate levels of intake are found to be protective
- The emerging evidence is that we need around 50ug/day for health and this is the newly established RDA in Canada
- Vitamin D is frequently referred to as the ‘Sunshine Vitamin’ as sunlight is necessary for the synthesis of this Vitamin (which is produced underneath the skin following exposure to sunlight) Vitamin D provides a role in:Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Maltodextrin, vegan vitamin d3 preparation from lichen (starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, cholecalciferol), stearic acid.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
No known allergic reactions.
Maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, (cholecalciferol), stearic acid.
Wheat, gluten, yeast; dairy; colours, flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX