Health Creation: Omega 3 Vegan
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
- A plant algae source of the important Omega 3 fatty acid - rich in both DHA and EPA
- Derived from a completely vegetarian source (Schizochytrium sp microalgae)
- From microalgae that is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination
- From start to finish, it is produced in an FDA-inspected facility, under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations
|Vegan Omega 3||1000.0mg|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Schizochytrium sp. from marine algae providing DHA & EPA, soft gel capsule (modified cornstarch, glycerol, carrageenan), tocopherol (antioxidant), sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are on blood thinning medication or have any deficiency of the liver consult your doctor before taking this product.
Soft gel capsule (modified cornstarch, glycerol, carrageenan), tocopherol (antioxidant), sunflower oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
Wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX