Immunovite: Beta 1-3_1-6 Glucan-90 capsules
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- Cytoplan Beta Glucan is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reactions
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan supplement provides a role in activating the immune system, alerting the body to help defend itself against viral and bacterial invaders
- Due to its ability to assist in immune response Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is most commonly associated with colds, flu and infections support
- Immunovite supplement also comprises suitable levels of Food State Vitamin C, Food State Selenium and Wholefood Zinc which each respectively contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- All Beta Glucan supplements are not the same and Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan should not be confused with the Beta Glucan found in oats (for example) that seeks to reduce cholesterol
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||250.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1-3,1-6 beta glucan(no less than 70% purified), ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose), selenium yeast, calcium stearate and zinc citrate.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; starch, gluten;dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX