- Targeted support for prostate health and prostate related symptoms
- Contributes to normal testerone levels
- With lycopene, beta sistosterol, urtica dioca and male supportive nutrients
Prostate symptoms are a frequent cause of discomfort for many males. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH, an enlargement of the prostate gland) is a common problem, mainly affecting men over 50 years of age.
Note: It is important to seek medical confirmation for your symptoms. Differential diagnosis for prostatitis, an inflammation of the prostate, and cancer of the prostate gland should be carried out by a medically qualified practitioner.
Prostate Support comprises:
- Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) - analysis of this common plant has revealed the presence of a surprising number of well-known compounds including beta-sitosterol, quercetin and rutin
- Phytosterols are natural plant sterols
- Pumpkin Seed has historically featured in natural approaches to maintaining prostate health
- Lycopene is a carotenoid found at high levels in tomatoes (giving tomatoes their red colour)
- Zinc contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood and protects cells from oxidative stress
|Pumpkin seed extract 10:1 (equivalent to 500mg pumpkin seed powder)||50mg||*|
|Urtica dioica extract 4:1 (equivalent to 400mg nettle leaf powder)||100mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Urtica dioica (nettle leaf) extract 4:1, phytosterols (95%) (from soy), tomato extract (10% lycopene), pumpkin seed extract 10:1, zinc (from gluconate), silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not suitable for people with soy allergies.
Silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, wheat, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.