- Combines red rice yeast (providing monacolin k), CoQ10 and Hawthorn leaf extract
- Guaranteed to be free from citrinin
- Small, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Red Rice Yeast Plus contains an extract of red rice yeast providing monacolin K (the main active component of red rice yeast). Red rice yeast has been used for centuries in China.
- Red rice yeast is prepared by fermentation of the rice with the yeast Monascus purpureus
- Cytoplan Red Rice Yeast Plus also includes hawthorn leaf extract (Crataegus pinnatifida) and co-enzyme Q10
- Every batch of red rice yeast is checked to ensure that it is guaranteed free from citrinin, a mycotoxin which can be produced during the fermentation process
- In June 2022, the new Commission Regulation (EU) 2022/860 came into force, which specifies that red rice yeast food supplements must have less than 3mg of Monacolin K per daily dose. Hence you will notice that the recommended intake of our product has reduced from 3 to 2 capsules daily to comply with this legislation
|Red rice yeast extract||100mg||*|
|(providing Monacolin K)||1.5mg||*|
|Hawthorn leaf extract (equivalent to 120mg of hawthorn leaf, providing 0.27mg of vitexin)||15mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Red rice yeast extract (1.5% monacolin K), coenzyme Q10, hawthorn leaf (Crataegus pinnatifida) extract 8:1 (1.8% Vitexin), brown rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not suitable for children, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. People already taking cholesterol-lowering medication should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement.
Brown rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, flavourings, colourings and citrinin.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.