Saccharomyces Boulardii (Candi Clear) Supplement-30 capsules
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
- 250mg Saccharomyces Boulardii 100% per capsule, which is the level at which it is most effective
- Five billion live viable colonies of Saccharomyces Boulardii per capsule
- The Saccharomyces Boulardii in this supplement will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human GI tract
- Our Saccharomyces Boulardii undergoes 'lyophilisation' - a form of freeze-drying which allows the supplement to be shelf-stable so that refrigeration is not necessary. It is also antibiotic resistant
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is โnon-systemicโ i.e. It does not colonise the intestinal tract
- Saccharomyces Boulardii has a wealth of research data supporting its use in gastro intestinal conditions
- A unique, natural and safe microorganism which has evolved in the human food chain since ancestral times has been used worldwide as a food supplement for more than half a century
- Comes in easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
This probiotic supplement comes in two sizes – you are viewing the page for the bottle comprising 30 capsules. For the larger size: Saccharomyces Boulardii, 60 capsules.
|Download Our Practitioner Leaflet on Candida|
Live Native Bacteria
This healthy bacterial balance in our intestine can easily be disturbed, most commonly due to illness, age, poor diet and antibiotic treatment. In such cases the bad bacteria will start to โcoloniseโ more rapidly than the good bacteria can replenish causing dysbiosis and pain, bloating, discomfort and even diarrhoea. It can be difficult to restore the good balance at such times.
A wealth of relevant peer reviewed research information is available online from scientific and medical institutions worldwide that offers interpretations on the efficacy of live native bacterial strain supplements. There is also a body of research available from our own suppliers on the efficacy and specific activities of the strains in our products.
This product description has been changed in accordance with recent legislation in respect of live native bacterial products formerly termed โprobioticsโ.
For health practitioners please contact us if you require further information regarding this supplement, alternately refer to our practitioner catalogue for more information.
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Saccharomyces boulardii; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
For those taking Antibiotics: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably not at the same time as the antibiotics. Continue taking Saccharomyces Boulardii for at least 14 days after completion of your antibiotics course.
For those Travelling:< Start taking Saccharomyces Boulardii for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Dairy, wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX