- High potency live probiotic yeast
- Actively excludes all other yeasts
- 5 billion live colonies per capsule
- Lyophilised active product
- Small capsules
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique bacterial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is often used to help reduce the risk of digestive upset whilst travelling due to its ability to inhibit the growth of bad bacteria in the gut
- Our Saccharomyces Boulardii undergoes 'lyophilisation' which is a form of freeze-drying which allows the supplement to be shelf-stable so that refrigeration is not necessary
- Provides five billion live viable colonies per capsule
- Antibiotic resistant
- Will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive (gastrointestinal) tract
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Saccharomyces boulardii, brown rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Take 1 capsule daily, ideally half an hour after food or at bedtime. This may be increased to 1 capsule 3 times daily in acute episodes, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
Brown rice flour, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, dairy, soy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.