- A unique, high potency vitamin D3 and K2 formula
- Provides 100μg of vitamin D3 (4000i.u.) and 100μg of vitamin K2 per capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Optimally bioeffective
- For use where high levels are required long-term, or to quickly elevate levels in deficiency
- Tiny capsules - easy to swallow
This product is designed to support levels of vitamins D3 and K2 when taken short term. It is ideally used in conjunction with any of our multivitamin and mineral formulae. This product contains 100µg (4,000i.u.) of vegan vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) and 100µg of vitamin K2 (MK-7).
- Vitamin K2 works synergistically with vitamin D3. We need both in adequate amounts to ensure optimum biological activity of both vitamins. Therefore, if supplementing with vitamin D3, we need to also include sources of vitamin K2 in our diets, or take a supplement
- Those at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency are children (under 5 years), the elderly (65 years +), people who rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine) and people with dark skin
- The source of the vitamin D3 in this supplement is lichen
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Vitamin D contributes to:
- the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- normal blood calcium levels
- the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- the maintenance of normal muscle function
- the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D also:
- has a role in the process of cell division
- is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
Vitamin K contributes to:
- normal blood clotting
- the maintenance of normal bones
Please note: This supplement contains 100µg (4000iu) of vitamin D3 per capsule. If taking other supplements containing vitamin D please check your total daily intake and if it is 125µg (5000iu) or more per day, for more than two to four months, you should have your vitamin D levels checked. An adequate blood level is considered to be above 50 nmol/litre; the scientific literature suggests that a higher level of between 100 to 150 nmol/litre is optimal; levels above 250 nmol/litre are not advised. Please note some laboratories use different units i.e. ng/ml rather than nmol/litre quoted here. In this case the optimal range is 40 to 60 ng/ml
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), maltodextrin, corn starch, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose.
1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are taking warfarin or other anticoagulant medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. This is a high potency product recommended for short-term use only.
Maltodextrin, corn starch, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.