- Each capsule contains 500mg of pure N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC)
- A highly stable and bioavailable form of the amino acid cysteine
- NAC is required for the production of glutathione; the body's 'master' antioxidant
- Suitable for vegans
NAC is a highly stable and bioavailable L form of the amino acid cysteine. L-cysteine is needed to support the production of glutathione; the body's 'master' antioxidant.
Key benefits of NAC:
- NAC is renowned for its ability to replenish levels of glutathione; the body’s 'master' antioxidant. Antioxidants help to maintain healthy cells by protecting them against oxidative stress and damage against free radicals
- L-cysteine is found in most foods high in protein however not consuming sufficient protein, potentially as a result of restrictive diets, may lead to an inability to make enough glutathione
- NAC also plays an important role in the body’s detoxification process, supporting the respiratory and circulatory systems, and regulating levels of glutamate; the most important neurotransmitter within the brain
- L-cysteine is important for keratin synthesis for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Levels of cysteine may become depleted during times of stress, low immunity, or poor protein intake. The requirement for cysteine can therefore increase beyond the body’s ability to synthesise it
- The ability to synthesise cysteine and glutathione also decreases with age
- L-cysteine is one of the only amino acids to contain sulphur. NAC has a strong sulphur-like odour, which is completely normal
- Each capsule comprises 500mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine in an easy-to-swallow, convenient one-a-day capsule
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, brown rice flour, HMPC capsule shell
1 capsule daily on an empty stomach with a large glass of water, or as directed by your practitioner.
Vegans & Vegetarians.
This product is not suitable for children, pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any prescribed medication check with your Doctor or practitioner before use.
GMO, wheat, dairy, unnatural flavourings, unnatural colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place.