Cell-Active Curcumin Plus
Cell-Active Curcumin Plus contains curcumin from turmeric root and gingerols from ginger root. Cell-Active Curcumin Plus now includes Longvida® Optimised Curcumin which is scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cell-Active Curcumin Plus contains curcumin from turmeric and gingerols from ginger root. Cell-Active Curcumin Plus is a natural phytonutrient complex.
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus contains curcumin (from turmeric) and gingerols (from ginger root) - two polyphenolic compounds (natural chemicals found in many fruits, vegetables, and other plants)
- Both ginger root and the dried turmeric stem have a long history of traditional use
NEW - Longvida® Optimised Curcumin
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus now includes Longvida® Optimised Curcumin. The patented technology behind Longvida® renders the curcumin highly permeable, soluble and stable. It is the next generation of curcumin technology, superior to liposomal
- Longvida® is scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin
- Longvida® was developed by neuroscientists in the US and is one of the only curcumin supplement ingredients to undergo systematic gold-standard randomised controlled trials for both efficacy and safety
- Research has demonstrated that the bioavailability of curcumin is generally poor resulting in low plasma and tissue levels (because of poor absorption, rapid metabolism and rapid systemic excretion). Longvida® has been developed to overcome poor bioavailability
Clinical uses and research:
Currently there are more than a dozen published independent clinical studies behind Longvida® Optimised Curcumin and its properties have been studied in relation to various health applications
|Longvida® Optimised Curcumin||500.0mg||*|
|Ginger Root (5% gingerols)||300.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans.
If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
Soy lecithin, stearic acid, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Wheat, gluten, soy proteins, yeast, starch, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX