Omega-3 and omega-6 are found in every cell in the body where they have both structural and functional roles. The balance between them is important and Omega Balance is formulated to provide an appropriate ratio of the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids EPA, DHA and GLA. Each capsule provides 150mg DHA, 75mg EPA from an algal (vegan) source and 46mg GLA from evening primrose oil.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
- Omega-3 and omega-6 are found in every cell in the body, where they have both structural and functional roles. The balance between them is important and Omega Balance is formulated to provide an appropriate ratio of the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids EPA, DHA and GLA.
- The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are derived from a completely vegan source of plant microalgae, Schizochytrium sp microalgae, which is grown in a controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination.
- Low intake of omega-3 has been associated with mood disorders such as depression. 20
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure, blood triglyceride levels and to the normal function of the heart.
In these unprecedented times supporting our health is paramount as is supporting our mental and emotional well-being.
Rerefences are available upon request.
|Evening Primrose Oil||500mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Evening Primrose oil (10% Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.) providing Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver. If you are taking anti-thrombotic drugs (e.g. warfarin or heparin) consult your Doctor before taking
Sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate anhydrous
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX