- Combines omega-3 fatty acids and plant antioxidants
- High potency
- Provides DHA & EPA from marine algae
- Also contains CoQ10, grapeseed, oregano, rosemary and astaxanthin
- Supports heart health, brain function and cellular health
- Small capsules
- Suitable for vegans
Omega Protect + CoQ10 is a unique omega-3 and plant antioxidant supplement, rich in EPA and DHA from marine algae. It delivers a blend of protective plant antioxidants alongside environmentally friendly and sustainable marine algae.
- Omega Protect + CoQ10 is an omega-3 rich antioxidant supplement which may help to support cardiovascular health, brain function, eye health and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- With it's unique combination of plant antioxidants and essential fatty acids, Omega Protect + CoQ10 is a wonderful product to help support healthy ageing
- Marine algae provides an environmentally friendly, vegan, sustainable source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- The marine algae in Omega Protect + CoQ10 has been produced using microalgae that is grown in a clean and controlled environment, eliminating the risk of oceanic contamination
- Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) acts as an antioxidant and is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria (the power houses of the cells)
- As we get older our ability to produce CoQ10 naturally is reduced and without adequate levels our cells cannot function properly
- CoQ10 is provided in its active form, ubiquinol
- Grapeseed oil is rich in protective antioxidants including phenolic acids, anthocyanins and oligomeric proanthocyanidins, which are naturally occurring bioflavonoids
- Oregano oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-microbial compounds due to its high content of phenolic acids and flavonoids
- Rosemary oil contains water and lipid-soluble flavonoids, which act as anti-microbial agents and free radical scavengers to help protect cells from oxidative damage
- Astaxanthin is one of the only antioxidants that can cross the blood-brain barrier. It has wide-ranging antioxidant properties
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Produced in an FDA-inspected facility, under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations
- Please be aware that this product may give a mild (pleasant) aftertaste of rosemary
DHA contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal brain function (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
- the maintenance of normal vision (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA)
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- the maintenance of normal blood pressure (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA)
- the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA)
- the normal function of the heart (the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA)
|Marine algae oil||400mg||*|
|Oregano oil (80% Carvacrol)||10mg||*|
|Co-enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol)||20mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Schizochytrium sp. from marine algae providing DHA & EPA, coenzyme q10 (as ubiquinol), oregano oil, rosemary oil, grapeseed oil, natural astaxanthin, glyceryl monostearate, sunflower lecithin, soft gel capsule (glycerol, corn starch, seagel 101, iron oxide).
1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
If you are taking any blood thinning medication or have any deficiency of the liver, please consult your doctor before taking this product.
Glyceryl monostearate, sunflower lecithin, soft gel capsule (glycerol, corn starch, seagel 101, iron oxide).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.