- Food State
- Gentle & bioeffective
- With vitamin C to aid absorption
- With molybdenum to help positively affect the transportation and release of iron in the body
- Small tablets
Food State Iron is presented to the body in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus and is a gentle, well absorbed supplement.
- This product also contains Wholefood vitamin C from Acerola cherry, and molybdenum.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Molybdenum forms part of the enzyme involved in iron utilisation.
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
- Please note, there has been a change to the tablet colour due to a change in one of the raw materials - the vitamin C is now from Wholefood Acerola cherry.
Iron contributes to:
- the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron contributes to normal:
- oxygen transport in the body
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- energy-yielding metabolism
- immune system function
- cognitive function
- cognitive development in children
Iron also has a role in the process of cell division
|(providing vitamin C)||10.0mg||12|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (from Acerola extract), inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with iron (as ferrous fumarate) and molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium.
1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.