Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli. Each capsule provides 7.5mg of zinc. Zinc has many roles including contributing to normal vision, immune function, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, maintaining normal testosterone levels and protecting cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissue. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Soil depletion of zinc has reduced the levels available in vegetables, and much zinc is removed from food during processing
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli
- This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
Zinc contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bone
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
Zinc contributes to normal:
- fertility and reproduction
- cognitive function
- immune system function
- protein synthesis
- acid-base balance
- carbohydrate metabolism
- macronutrient metabolism
- metabolism of vitamin A
- metabolism of fatty acids
Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; it is therefore an antioxidant
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing zinc, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1 to 2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX