- A unique formula for gastric discomfort & heartburn
- Supports the protection of gastric mucosa
- Suitable for individuals who may experience gastric symptoms
- In powder form
- Suitable for vegans
Gastro-AD® is a food supplement based on non-GMO soy, fermented by Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. delbrueckii Rosell-187. Contains natural elements of soybean (peptides, microbial metabolites etc.) resulting from fermentation by L. delbrueckii Rosell-187.
Soy is widely known for its health benefits and chosen for its nutritional qualities. Gastro-AD® is entirely of biological origin, without any alkalising, local anesthetic and/or spasmolytic agents.
Research shows that Gastro AD® may be useful for relief from heartburn and gastric discomfort by neutralising gastric acidity and restored feelings of wellbeing
- Promotes immunomodulation and healing of irritated gastric wall
- Supports protection of the gastric mucosa
- Acts as a buffer for gastric acid and modulated proteases
- Studies have highlighted a reduction in vomiting and regained appetite
Suitable for individuals who may experience gastric symptoms
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. delbruecki (from soy)||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. delbruecki (from soy).
Acutely: 1g of Gastro-AD® dissolved into liquid, to be taken as often as needed up to 6 times a day.
Gastro-AD®: 1g of Gasto-AD® dissolved into liquid to be taken 2-3 times a day.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
GMO, dairy, wheat, unnatural flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.