Blood Glucose Support
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added Ceylon cinnamon. GTF chromium is now recognised as important in contributing to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. This supplement also contains copper, manganese, selenium and zinc which protect cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants. Magnesium bisglycinate is also included.
- Helps normalise blood sugar levels
- With GTF chromium, ceylon cinnamon and magnesium bisglycinate
- High potency
- Helps with carbohydrate cravings and appetite satiety
Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added Ceylon cinnamon. The key active ingredients are chromium GTF, zinc, magnesium and cinnamon.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and normal macronutrient (protein, fat, carbohydrate) metabolism
- When levels of chromium in the body, and therefore glucose tolerance factor (GTF), are too low, the activity of insulin is blocked; blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates are usually low in zinc, so this mineral has been added to our Blood Glucose Support formulation
- Zinc has many roles in the body; of particular relevance here are its roles in contributing to carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis and protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Copper is combined with zinc to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as they compete for the same absorption sites
- Cinnamon has a history of traditional use throughout the world and there is now some research available
- This supplement uses pure, real Ceylon cinnamon with no detectable levels of coumarin
- This supplement also contains manganese and selenium. Manganese, selenium and zinc protect cells from oxidative stress. We have also included molybdenum within the formulation
- This supplement can also be used as a multi-mineral formula
|Ceylon cinnamon Extract - equivalent to 500mg whole cinnamon||25.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium bisglycinate; hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (brassica Juncea)* providing naturally-occurring: iron, zinc, manganese, selenium, chromium, and vanadium; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose); Ceylon cinnamon extract; vegetable stearic acid.
1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Age 12 and over. Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Diabetics who are taking insulin should consult with their doctor before taking this product.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), vegetable stearic acid.
Yeast, wheat, starch, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. Warning: Contains mustard. Brassica juncea is Indian mustard.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.