Choline Bitartrate Powder
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Choline is a water-soluble B vitamin. It can be produced in the human body, but natural quantities are often insufficient. It is also available from dietary sources. Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Easily assimilated choline source
- Little taste
- Dissolves in any liquid
- Can be sipped throughout the day
Choline is a water-soluble B vitamin. It can be produced in the human body, but external sources are also needed. Natural sources of choline include egg yolk, legumes, wheat germ, peanuts and organ meats.
- Choline is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter (i.e. brain chemical) important for memory; it is also a component of phospholipids which make up cell membranes
- Low choline intake has been associated with increased fatty liver and raised homocysteine (raised homocysteine is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and cognitive decline)
- Choline bitartrate is a gentle and bioavailable form of choline, suitable for those with impaired liver function
Choline contributes to normal:
- homocysteine metabolism
- lipid metabolism
- liver function
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Soluble Choline Bitartrate powder.
Half to one rounded 3ml teaspoon twice daily with food, mixed into water or juice.
Please note that 1 gram of choline bitartrate powder provides 410mg of elemental choline (41%).
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.