FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cyto-Night is a powder which can be mixed in a small amount of water or juice at bedtime. It contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops. Montmorency cherry is a natural source of melatonin.
Please note, we are currently experiencing a slight colour variation and less sweet taste of our Cyto-Night product due to seasonal variations in the raw material providing hops.
- Nutritional night cap to aid refreshing sleep
- Contains Montmorency cherry - a natural source of melatonin (sleep hormone)
- Glycine has a calming effect
- Hops known to have sedative effects
- Magnesium which aids relaxation and sleep
- Most ideal for those who have difficulty getting to sleep
- Take 1 hour before bed
Cyto-Night contains the key ingredients glycine, Montmorency cherry, magnesium and hops
- Cyto-Night contains Montmorency cherry which is a natural source of melatonin (the sleep hormone)
- Glycine is an amino acid. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals)
- Magnesium is a mineral that is a co-factor for over 300 enzymes in the body. It has many roles including contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- Hops are also included in this supplement
- Please note, we are currently experiencing a slight colour variation and less sweet taste of our Cyto-Night product due to seasonal variations in the raw material providing hops
|Hops Extract (equivalent to 2070mg of whole hops)||172.5mg||*||Montmorency Cherry Powder||459mg||*|
|Magnesium Citrate (equivalent to 80mg pure magnesium)||517mg||21|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Glycine, magnesium (from magnesium citrate), Montmorency cherry powder (Prunus cerasus) (a natural source of melatonin), hops extract 4:1
One level 3ml teaspoonful (equivalent to 2.3g) with a small (60ml) glass of water stirred well, ideally taken 2 hours after food and 1 hour before retiring. Take as a food supplement or as directed by a Practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult a Doctor or practitioner before use. Not suitable for children under 8 except under the guidance of a Doctor or practitioner. May cause drowsiness. Do not drive or use machinery if affected.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings
Keep in a cool, dry place.