Foundation Formula 1
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A superb two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula - ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women. Provides excellent levels of trace minerals plus B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and beta 1-3,1-6 glucan.
- Food State
- Excellent levels of nutrients for daily support
- With food iron - gentle, non constipating
- Easily absorbed
A superb, two-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formula, ideally suited to youngsters and menstruating women.
- A Food State supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Foundation Formula 1 includes B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K at excellent levels
- Provides good levels of the trace minerals selenium, zinc and chromium. It also includes iodine, boron, copper, manganese and molybdenum
- Contains iron at 7mg per two tablet dose making it ideal for youngsters and menstruating women
- Provides methylfolate, methylcobalamin and pyridoxal-5-phosphate, which are the active methylated forms of folic acid, B12 and B6 respectively
- Vitamin D is provided as D3 - the most bioavailable form of this nutrient
- Also contains beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan for enhanced immune support
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women to support all stages of pregnancy and beyond. Alternatively see our Pregna-Plan Pregnancy Multivitamin which has been specifically formulated and has higher levels of certain nutrients
- Suitable for children over the age of 12 years old
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||10mg||714|
|Folic Acid as L-Methylfolate||400.0μg||200|
|Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin||60.0μg||2400|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||100.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: magnesium citrate, para amino benzoic acid (PABA), ferrous fumarate (providing iron), zinc citrate, copper sulphate, manganese chloride, chromium III chloride, potassium iodide (providing iodine), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), and sodium molybdate (providing molybdenum); vitamin C combined in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined with pea protein; beta-carotene combined in carrot concentrate; mineral enhanced yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) providing selenium and boron; vitamin K1 combined with alfalfa concentrate; beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae); pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), folic acid (as L-methylfolate), biotin, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), cellulose, sodium CMC, silicon dioxide, ascorybl palmitate, HPMC (tablet coating), glycerin, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose.
2 tablets daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Cellulose, sodium CMC, silicon dioxide, ascorybl palmitate, HPMC (tablet coating), glycerin, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.