Cytoplan Organic Spirulina has nothing added, nothing removed, no excipients - just 100% pure spirulina. Spirulina is a blue-green algae; the blue-green colour is due to its chlorophyll content.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
We have sourced what we believe to be one of the finest and purest Spirulina supplements available today! Nothing added, nothing removed, no excipients – just 100% pure organic Spirulina.
- Spirulina is a blue-green algae, a type of phytoplankton that is the basis of the food chain. The blue-green colour is due its high chlorophyll content
- Cytoplan Organic Spirulina contains pure Spirulina platensis , a source of protein, vitamins, minerals, essential and non-essential amino acids, fatty acids, trace elements and the carotenoids beta carotene, beta cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin
- Cytoplan Organic Spirulina has been certified organic by the Soil Association
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
100% pure compressed spirulina powder
1-2 Spirulina tablets daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives. Spirulina contains naturally-occurring sulphites
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX