Thyroid Support with L-Tyrosine & organic Kelp (New)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Thyroid Support has been developed for those with underactive thyroid gland.
- Thyroid Support contains L-tyrosine, an amino acid that the thyroid gland uses to make its hormones
- Seagreens ® Ascophyllum nodosum is the organic kelp (a type of seaweed) species that we use in our product. It provides a natural source of iodine – iodine is needed for thyroid hormone production and is one of the micronutrients known to be short in many people’s diets.
- Seagreens ® is a rich source of a range of minerals, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, essential fats and antioxidants. Studies demonstrate Seagreens®’s nutritional value to be higher than seaweeds of the same species from the same location.
- Research shows that the iodine from Seagreens® is an ideal form which has a more prolonged and steady uptake than potassium iodide (the common form of iodine in table salt), with no adverse effect on the thyroid.
- Seagreens® carries Nutritious Food Seaweed BDA certification – it assures consumers of consistent nutritional value, levels of iodine, and is rooted in the principles of sustainable food and biodynamic production.
- Selenium is included as this trace mineral helps with conversion of the thyroid hormone T4 to T3, the latter is metabolically active.
|Organic Kelp (Seagreens ® Ascophyllum nodosum)||215.0mg||*||(providing Iodine)||150.0ug||100||Manganese||2.67mg||133||Selenium (from yeast)||56.75ug||103|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
L-Tyrosine, organic kelp (Seagreens ® Ascophyllum nodosum) providing iodine, manganese, selenium (from yeast), vegetable cellulose.
One or two capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegans & Vegetarians
Not to be used in pregnancy. People already taking prescribed thyroid medication should consult with their doctor before using this supplement.
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX