FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Thyroid Support contains L-tyrosine, an amino acid that the thyroid uses to make its hormones. Seagreens® <i>Ascophyllum nodosum</i> is the organic kelp (a type of seaweed) species that we use in this product. It provides a natural source of iodine. Thyroid Support also contains selenium. Both iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
- All encompassing formula to support healthy function of thyroid gland
- Contains 400mg of L-tyrosine needed to make thyroid hormones T4 and T3
- 56µg selenium to help the conversion of T4 into active T3
- Organic kelp to provide iodine
- Can be used alone or with any of our multi's
Cytoplan Thyroid Support contains L-tyrosine, an amino acid. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to make hormones and neurotransmitters (brain chemicals).
- Seagreens® Ascophyllum nodosum is the organic kelp (a type of seaweed) species that we use in our product. It provides a natural source of iodine - iodine is one of the micronutrients known to be short in many people's diets. Iodine contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Seagreens® is a rich source of a range of minerals, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids, essential fats and antioxidants. Studies demonstrate Seagreens®’ nutritional value to be higher than seaweeds of the same species from the same location
- Research shows that the iodine from Seagreens®is an ideal form which has a more prolonged and steady uptake than potassium iodide (the common form of iodine in table salt), with no adverse effect on the thyroid
- Seagreens® carries Nutritious Food Seaweed BDA certification, which assures consumers of consistent nutritional value, levels of iodine, and is rooted in the principles of sustainable food and biodynamic production
- Selenium is included as this trace mineral contributes to normal thyroid function
Iodine contributes to normal :
- production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- cognitive function
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system growth of children
Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Selenium contributes to:
- normal thyroid function
- normal spermatogenesis
- the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Organic Kelp (Seagreens® Ascophyllum nodosum)||215.0mg||*||(providing Iodine)||150.0ug||100||Manganese||2.67mg||133||Selenium (from yeast)||56.75ug||103|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
L-Tyrosine, organic kelp (Seagreens ® Ascophyllum nodosum) providing iodine, manganese, selenium (from yeast), vegetable cellulose.
One or two capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegans & Vegetarians
Not to be used in pregnancy. People already taking prescribed thyroid medication should consult with their doctor before using this supplement.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.