- Food State vitamin C
- From organic small oranges
- Gentle & effective
- With high level of flavonoids
Food State™️ Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought-after tangeretin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier). Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities.
- Food State™️ Vitamin C is a concentrated source of vitamin C, in a source as close as possible to that found in food
- Food State™️ Vitamin C comprises all the appropriate bioflavonoids - including the sought after tangeretin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Importantly Food State™️ Vitamin C is a food complex material and you can take it between meals and on an empty stomach
- Hence it is ideal for irregular eaters and athletes who need a regular intake of vitamins to replace losses after physical exertion
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C also contributes to:
- maintaining the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increased iron absorption
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose) & glycerine (tablet coating).
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Stearic acid, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose) & glycerine (tablet coating).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.