Vitamin C (Food State)
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Food State Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought after antioxidant tangeritin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier). Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities.
- Food State Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges
- Food State Vitamin C is better absorbed, longer retained and better utilised than standard ascorbic acid products (which are rapidly excreted)
- Food State Vitamin C is a concentrated source of Vitamin C, in a source as close as possible to that found in food
- Food State Vitamin C comprises all the appropriate bioflavonoids - including the sought after tangertin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Importantly Food State Vitamin C is a ‘food complex material’ and you can take it between meals and on an empty stomach
- Hence it is ideal for irregular eaters and athletes who need regular intake of vitamins to replace losses after physical exertion
- Food State Vitamin C Lasts longer in the body (over 48 hours)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose).
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Wheat, starch, gluten, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX