- Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol
- Natural form
- Biologically active
- Easy to take capsules
Provides vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol; a naturally sourced and biologically active form of vitamin E, and is the form preferred for use by the body. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Each capsule provides 100mg of vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate
- We use d-alpha tocopherol, which is a naturally sourced form of vitamin E. It is the only form of alpha tocopherol found in nature
- D-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active form of vitamin E and is better absorbed and utilised than synthetic vitamin E. It is the type that is preferred for use by the body
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps to combat free radicals and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Vitamin E||100mg (150i.u.)||833|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1 capsule daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
Wheat, yeast, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.