Wholefood Multi 60 capsules
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable resembling broccoli. Ideal for adults and children (12 years plus) in an easy-to-take daily capsule and including antioxidants, Vitamin D and GTF Chromium.
NOW with a vegetable base containing carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola giving EXTRA phytonutrients.
• Wholefood Multi is rich in vitamins & minerals with excellent levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamin D
• Mineral nutrients include GTF chromium - this is a particularly bio effective form of GTF chromium which can help regulate blood sugar
• For adults and children: This supplement is a good all-round supportive multivitamin and mineral formulation for adults and children of 12 years and over
• Made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into brassica (a member of the broccoli family)
• This edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||400.0µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||60.0µg||4000|
|Iodine (from kelp)||75.0µg||50|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose); hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing: zinc; iron; manganese; copper; selenium; chromium and molybdenum; fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola) incorporating: vitamin C; vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene; thiamin; pyridoxine; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K; vitamin B12; folic acid as methylfolate and biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, and iodine (from kelp).
1-2 capsule daily for adults and children of 12 years and over, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Yeast; wheat; gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX