- Vitamin & mineral formulation with wholefood nutrients
- High potency
- Most bioeffective forms - with methylfolate, K2, P5P and active B12
- With food iron-gentle, non constipating
New Women's Wholefood Multi with Iron is a Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement providing 5mg of iron (in the form of ferrous fumarate), alongside antioxidants, vitamin D and chromium. The vegetable and fruit powder blend contains carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola providing extra phytonutrients.
- Women’s Wholefood Multi with Iron is rich in vitamins (including vitamin D), minerals and antioxidants. Ferrous fumarate is a bio-effective and well-tolerated form of iron
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- Minerals include GTF chromium - this is a particularly bio-effective form of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea, an edible member of the Brassica family. Brassica juncea provides a natural, plant-based source of minerals (where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the foods we eat)
- Ideal for teenagers, menstruating women or those with low iron levels
- Recommended for general well-being and maintenance of health at one capsule per day. For acute use and for those with higher nutrient requirements it can be taken at a dose of two capsules per day
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||200.0µg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0µg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0µg||80|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable powder (brassica Juncea)* providing: zinc (and from citrate), iron, manganese, copper, selenium (and from selenium yeast), chromium and molybdenum (and from sodium molybdate). Fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola). Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), magnesium citrate, vitamin K2 (MK-7), vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E (as succinate), iron (as ferrous fumarate), iodine (from kelp extract), vitamin B1(thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), boron, folic acid as methylfolate, vitamin B7 (biotin), microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings. Warning: Contains mustard. Brassica juncea is Indian mustard.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.