- A comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formulation with wholefood nutrients
- Ideal for teenagers, menstruating women and individuals with low iron levels
- High potency
- Provides nutrients in their most bioeffective forms
- Contains iron in the form of ferrous fumarate, which is gentle and non-constipating
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Women's Wholefood Multi is recommended for teenagers, menstruating women and individuals with low iron levels.
- Includes minerals hydroponically grown into a base of a cruciferous vegetable, Brassica juncea; an edible member of the Brassica family, which provides a natural, plant-based source of minerals (where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the foods we eat)
- Provides iron in the form of ferrous fumarate, which is a bio-effective and well-tolerated form of iron. Each capsule provides 5mg.
- The methylated forms of folic acid and vitamin B12 are included, as well as the active form of vitamin B6 (P-5-P)
- Provides GTF chromium, which is a particularly bio-effective form of this mineral. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Includes vitamin D3, which is the active form of this important vitamin. Our vitamin D3 is from lichen, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- The vegetable and fruit powder blend contains carrot, spirulina, artichoke leaf, acai berry and acerola which provides additional phytonutrients
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||25mg||417|
|Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)||5mg||357|
|Folic Acid (as 5-MTHF))||100µg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||55µg||2200|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||30µg||40|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable powder (Brassica juncea - indian mustard) providing: zinc (and as citrate), iron (and as ferrous fumarate), manganese, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum (and from sodium molybdate). Fruit & vegetable powder blend: carrot, spirulina, artichoke leaf, acai berry, acerola. Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), magnesium (as citrate), vitamin K2 (MK-7) (microcrystalline cellulose), vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E (as succinate), iodine (from kelp extract 10:1), vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina) (tocopherols, corn starch), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (maltodextrin, corn starch, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate), vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), boron (as disodium tetraborate decahydrate), folic acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate), biotin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, corn starch, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, flavourings & colourings. Warning: Contains mustard. Brassica juncea is Indian mustard.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.