Health Creation: Lifeline Formula Tablets
This is the nucleus of the range - a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula, which is available in moderate-sized tablets. The nutrients are contained in a wholefood matrix and are both gentle and bio-effective.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A Food State comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula, supplied as smaller and easy-to-take tablets.
- This is a complete Food State multivitamin and mineral formula suitable for all the family; providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Supplied as smaller, easy-to-take tablets
- High in vitamin C; with good levels of B-complex vitamins
- Contains vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin
- Includes a comprehensive range of trace minerals
- This is a low iron formula. Children and post-menopausal women may need additional iron
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are all included in this multi and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- This Food State multivitamin and mineral provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||2.5mg||179|
|Folic Acid as L-Methylfolate||100.0ug||50|
|Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin||100.0ug||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in fruit pulp, inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus* combined with vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin D, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, ferrous fumerate, cupric sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium borate, potassium iodide, chromium III chloride, and sodium molybdate, vegetable stearic acid; inositol; thiamin; niacin; pantothenic acid; riboflavin; choline; para-amino-benzoic acid; sodium carboxymethylcellulose; vitamin B6; mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium, folic acid as l-methylfolate; biotin; and methylcobalamin. *Lactobacillus bulgaricus is a friendly bacterial inhabitant of the GI tract. It is an effective and totally non allergenic carrier for nutrients. It also naturally stimulates the production of live native species of the same strain.
5 tablets daily
Vegetarians, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Wheat; gluten;dairy soy; live yeast; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX