Betaine & Pepsin
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
As we age, hydrochloric acid production in the stomach frequently declines and this can give rise to gut symptoms including bloating and feeling excessively full for long periods after eating.
- Hydrochloric acid has a number of important functions within the stomach – it assists with the digestion of food; creates an acidic environment in the stomach necessary for the enzyme pepsin to work; assists with the absorption of some minerals e.g. iron, calcium and zinc and kills undesirable bacteria in the food (i.e. sterilises ingested food)
- Pepsin is a protein digesting enzyme produced in the stomach, where protein digestion begins. It works best at a low pH (i.e. an acidic environment)
- Each Betaine HCL with Pepsin capsule provides betaine HCl 345mg and pepsin NF 10mg
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Betaine hydrochloride, capsule shell (gelatine), microcrystalline cellulose, pepsin.
1-2 capsules with main meals, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Do not take if you have a peptic ulcer. Do not break capsule before swallowing as content will damage tooth enamel.
Gelatine, microcrystalline cellulose.
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX