- Easily assimilated choline source
- Little taste
- Dissolves in any liquid
- Can be sipped throughout the day
Choline is a water-soluble B vitamin. It can be produced in the human body, but external sources are also needed. Natural sources of choline include egg yolk, legumes, wheat germ, peanuts and organ meats.
- Choline is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter (i.e. brain chemical) important for memory; it is also a component of phospholipids which make up cell membranes
- Low choline intake has been associated with increased fatty liver and raised homocysteine (raised homocysteine is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and cognitive decline)
- Choline bitartrate is a gentle and bioavailable form of choline, suitable for those with impaired liver function
Choline contributes to normal:
- homocysteine metabolism
- lipid metabolism
- liver function
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Soluble Choline Bitartrate powder.
Half to one rounded 5ml teaspoon twice daily with food, mixed into water or juice.
Please note that 1 gram of choline bitartrate powder provides 410mg of elemental choline (41%).
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.