Choline Bitartrate Powder
Choline is a water-soluble B vitamin. It can be produced in the human body, but natural quantities are often insufficient. It is also available from dietary sources. Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, lipid metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Choline is a water-soluble B vitamin. It can be produced in the human body, but external sources are also needed. Natural sources of choline include egg yolk, legumes, wheat germ, peanuts and organ meats.
- Choline is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter (i.e. brain chemical) important for memory; it is also a component of phospholipids which make up cell membranes
- Low choline intake has been associated with increased fatty liver and raised homocysteine (raised homocysteine is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and cognitive decline)
- Choline bitartrate is a gentle and bioavailable form of choline, suitable for those with impaired liver function
Choline contributes to normal:
- homocysteine metabolism
- lipid metabolism
- liver function
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Soluble Choline Bitartrate powder.
1/2 to 1 level teaspoon twice daily with meals, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Yeast; wheat; gluten; soy; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX