CytoProtect Hair, Skin & Nails
This formula features cocoa extract (providing flavanols), maritime bark extract (providing proanthocyanidins), bilberry extract (providing anthocyanosides), beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan and astaxanthin along with biotin, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin C, silica, zinc, copper, iodine, selenium, and MSM (providing sulphur). Biotin, zinc and selenium all contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
The formula features cocoa extract (providing flavanols), maritime pine bark extract (providing proanthocyanidins), bilberry extract (providing anthocyanosides), beta- carotene (from Dunaliella salina, a type of algae), lycopene (from tomato extract), lutein (from marigold extract), 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan and astaxanthin along with specific micronutrients – biotin, zinc, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin B5 and MSM.
- Key micronutrients included are biotin, zinc, selenium and vitamin C. Biotin, zinc and selenium all contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and skin. Vitamin C (from acerola cherry) contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Other nutrients included in the complex are silica (from horsetail extract), copper, iodine (from kelp) and vitamin B5
- The product also includes MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) which is a source of organic sulphur; sulphur is found naturally in hair, skin and nails Vitamin C, selenium and zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||100µg||200|
|1-3, 1-6 beta glucan||25mg||*|
|Maritime pine bark extract (95% proanthcyanidins)||25mg||*|
|Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides)||60mg||*|
|Cocoa extract (30% flavonols)||25mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane); vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate); vitamin C (from acerola cherry); bilberry extract 4:1 (providing anthocyanidins); 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae); tomato extract (providing lycopene); maritime pine bark extract 50:1 (providing proanthocyanidins); silica (from horsetail extract 5:1); cocoa extract (providing flavanols); lutein from marigold extract; astaxanthin; zinc citrate; beta-carotene (from Dunaliella salina); selenium from seleno L-methionine; iodine (from kelp extract); copper citrate; vitamin B7 (as d-biotin); HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell); maltodextrin; ascorbyl palmitate; mixed tocopherols; sunflower oil; sunflower lecithin; silicon dioxide; corn starch; dl-alpha-tocopherol; dicalcium phosphate.
Take 1 capsule daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans.
This product is not suitable for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell); maltodextrin; ascorbyl palmitate; mixed tocopherols; sunflower oil; sunflower lecithin; silicon dioxide; corn starch; dl-alpha-tocopherol; dicalcium phosphate
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX