Food State™ Iron is presented to the body in a probiotic complex and thus is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement. Food State™ Vitamin C and Molybdenum are added to aid the absorption and utilisation of the iron.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Food State™ Iron is presented to the body in a probiotic complex and thus is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement.
- This product contains Food State™ Vitamin C which aids the absorption and utilisation of the iron
- Both the minerals Copper and Molybdenum positively affect the transportation and release of iron in our bodies
- We have included 20ug of Molybdenum in this supplement because it is a vital part of the enzyme responsible for iron utilisation
- A Food State™ supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
Iron contributes to:
- The formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal oxygen transport in the body
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C combined with citrus pulp, inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with iron (as ferrous fumarate) and molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium.
1-2 tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX