(This product is currently out of stock - please see Immunovite as an alternative. The contents of the capsule can be mixed into a smoothie for children if capsules too large. ½ capsule for 3-5 years and 1 capsule for older). Cytoplan Kids Immunovite, for children aged four and over, includes 1-3 1-6 beta glucan along with vitamin C, iron, selenium and zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Beta glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre with a long history of use. Small, easy to swallow capsules.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Kids Immunovite supplement includes 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan along with vitamin C, iron, selenium and zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reaction
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, iron, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- Kids Immunovite comes in 60 tiny, easy to swallow capsules
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (from saccharomyces cerevisae 75%)||100.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
1-3,1-6 beta glucan, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), ascorbic acid, selenium yeast, zinc citrate and iron bisglycinate.
Children aged 3-6 years =1 capsule daily.
Children aged 7-10 years = 2 capsules daily.
Take as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Wheat; starch, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX