- A unique prebiotic formula
- Provides a blend of mixed prebiotics
- Designed to support a diverse microbiome and healthy bowel habits
- Pleasant tasting powder
- Suitable for vegetarians
PreBio RESTORE is a new and unique prebiotic supplement providing a blend of mixed prebiotic fibre which contribute to a diverse microbiome, whilst supporting healthy bowel habits.
- Prebiotics are soluble fibres which have been shown to support the growth and balance of commensal bacteria within the digestive system. In simple terms, prebiotics are the non-digestible food ingredients that probiotics can feed off to help them thrive
- Prebiotics are used within the gut to increase populations of beneficial bacteria
- These fibres provide food for bacteria, which they ferment, and the end products of this process are short chain fatty acids
- Short chain fatty acids act as fuel for the cells that line the digestive tract and therefore support the integrity of the digestive lining
- It is useful to use a variety of different prebiotics as they have different chain lengths and structures, and are fermented by different strains of bacteria, therefore supporting a more diverse microbiome
- Partially hydrolysed guar gum stimulates bifidobacteria and butyrate-producing bacteria in the large intestine
- FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) supports the growth of health-promoting bacteria while reducing pathogenic bacteria populations
- GOS (galacto-oligosaccharides) has been shown to stimulate bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
- Inulin has been shown to have influences on immune function and digestive health
- Acacia gum consumption helps produce an increase in bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
- Larch Arabionogalactan may have a direct effect on the immune system via the gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT)
- Marshmallow root possesses mucilaginous properties with the potential to help protect the digestive lining
- Pectin modulates the microbiota and elicits multiple influences on health
- Please keep lid tightly closed as prebiotic powder may attract moisture and go hard over time
- Suitable for vegetarians
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Gum acacia soluble fibre, Sunfiber partially hydrolysed Guar Gum 85% fibre®, Sugar Beet oligofructose soluble fibre 95% fructans (FOS) (Beta vulgaris), GOS (galacto oligosaccharide) soluble fibre powder 70% GOS (from milk lactose), Larch arabinogalactan soluble fibre 85% carbohydrates (larix sp.), Apple pectin soluble fibre, Marshmallow root powder (althaea officinalis l.).
Stir 5g of powder into a glass of water or juice until dissolved.
GMO, wheat, soy, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.