- Easily absorbed & well utilised
- Safe, gentle and effective
- In the form of niacinamide
- Small tablets
Cytoplan’s vitamin B3 (niacin) is in the form of niacinamide, rather than nicotinic acid, which can cause flushing in some people. Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin.
- Niacin, a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble. It is one of the more stable water-soluble vitamins
- Niacin acts as a co-enzyme, assisting in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, therefore it contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes and skin
- Niacin also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and the maintenance of normal psychological function
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||50mg||312|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Stearic Acid.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, stearic acid
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.