Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Cytoplan's vitamin B3 (niacin) is in the form of niacinamide, rather than nicotinic acid, which can cause flushing in some people. Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Cytoplan’s vitamin B3 (niacin) is in the form of niacinamide, rather than nicotinic acid, which can cause flushing in some people. Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin.
- Niacin, a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble. It is one of the more stable water-soluble vitamins
- Niacin acts as a co-enzyme, assisting in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, therefore it contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of healthy mucous membranes and skin
- Niacin also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and the maintenance of normal psychological function
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||50mg||312|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Stearic Acid.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, stearic acid
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings & flavourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX