Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regulation of hormonal activity and normal homocysteine metabolism. Each tablet provides 20mg of pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P).
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin consisting of three natural forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. Isolated vitamin B6 is pyridoxine, pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 which acts as a coenzyme in chemical reactions in the body.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the bioactive and enzymatically converted form of B6
- Each tablet provides 50mg of pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P)
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, immune system function, homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium
1 tablet a day as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Long term daily use of 10mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX