- Bioactive form of B6
- High potency
- Safe short term use to complement a multivitamin & mineral
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin consisting of three natural forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. Isolated vitamin B6 is pyridoxine, pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 which acts as a coenzyme in chemical reactions in the body.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the bioactive and enzymatically converted form of B6
- Each tablet provides 30mg of pyridoxal -5 -phosphate (P5P).
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, immune system function, homocysteine metabolism and red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||30mg||2142|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium
1 tablet a day as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Long term daily use of 10mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.