Cytoplan’s new Borage/Starflower Oil is cold pressed and contains 500mg of borage/starflower oil per capsule; providing excellent levels of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) at a minimum of 19%. Borage/starflower oil is high in fatty acids including the essential omega-6 fatty acid linoleic acid (LA) and the non-essential omega-6 fatty acid GLA (borage/starflower oil has a higher content of GLA compared to evening primrose oil). Although the body can produce GLA directly from LA, sometimes the conversion may not be very efficient for several reasons.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan’s new Borage/Starflower Oil contains 500mg of borage/starflower oil per capsule providing excellent levels of GLA at a minimum of 19% (95mg GLA). Borage/starflower oil is high in fatty acids including the essential omega-6 fatty acid LA and the non-essential omega-6 fatty acid GLA (borage/starflower oil has a higher content of GLA compared to evening primrose oil).
- Borage/starflower oil is high in fatty acids including the omega-6 fatty acid LA and GLA
- Many women choose to supplement with GLA around the time of their period or during the menopause
- GLA is metabolised in the body to prostaglandins, which regulate many body functions such as blood pressure, the reproductive cycle and the immune system
- Although the body can produce GLA directly from LA, sometimes the conversion may not be very efficient for several reasons
- Essential fatty acids are as important for us as vitamins and minerals, but not all essential fatty acids can be made in the body, so must be obtained from our food or by supplementation
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Cold pressed borage/starflower oil providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), capsule shell: starch, glycerine, water.
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
If you are taking anticoagulant medication check with your Doctor or practitioner before use.
Starch, glycerin, water (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX