- New higher potency formula
- Very well absorbed and utilised
- Gentle on the digestion
- Non constipating
- Small capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
A major function of iron is to combine with protein and copper in making haemoglobin. Iron also has numerous other roles in the body including contributing to normal immune system function, cognitive function and cognitive development in children.
- Cytoplan Wholefood Iron is now a higher potency formulation complexed with kale.
- Now provides 10mg of iron per capsule
- Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood
- Pregnancy, menstruation and blood loss from injury will reduce iron stores
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
Iron contributes to normal:
- cognitive function
- cognitive development in children
- energy-yielding metabolism
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- oxygen transport in the body
- immune system function
Iron also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in the process of cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Kale powder (Brassica oleracea), iron (as ferrous fumarate), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1 - 2 capsules daily or as directed by your practitioner.
Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.