Vitamin C 1000mg TR
This supplement combines a high potency of 1000mg of vitamin C per tablet with rosehip, acerola and bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in fruit and vegetables. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant. The vitamin C in this product is combined with rosehip and acerola, two natural sources of Vitamin C and both act as appropriate food bases to help absorption and utilisation of the vitamin C. The other great benefit of this product is that it is Time Release meaning that it is slowly released into the blood stream for 8 hours after ingestion.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This supplement combines a high potency of 1000mg of vitamin C with rosehips, acerola and bioflavonoids in a Time Release matrix.
- A high potency vitamin C (ascorbic acid); 1000mg per tablet
- With the added benefit of rosehips, acerola, and bioflavonoids
- Rosehips and acerola are excellent natural sources of vitamin C and provide a food base to aid absorption of the vitamin C
- Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
- The Time Release matrix means that the vitamin C is slowly released into the bloodstream over an 8 hour period
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- Immune system function (including during and after intense physical activity)
- Non-haem iron absorption
- Collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), citrus bioflavonoids extract 2:1 (40% hesperidin), rosehip (Rosa canina) powder, acerola extract (25%) providing vitamin C, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, glycerine, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose).
1 tablet daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians and Vegans
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, glycerine, stearic acid, HPMC (vegetable cellulose).
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugar, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX