Aloe XL Inner Leaf
Cytoplan Aloe XL Inner Leaf is a single concentrate containing only pure, unprocessed inner leaf gel from Aloe barbadensis miller. All our Aloe products are organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides. Aloe Inner Leaf can be taken daily internally and also applied directly to the skin or diluted for use as a mouth-wash.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Aloe XL Inner Leaf is a single concentrate containing only pure, unprocessed inner leaf gel
- Aloe products have a long history of traditional use
- A liquid that can be used daily and also can be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- A wonderfully pure Aloe product with minimal preservatives (99.8% pure Aloe)
- This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides, and is cold-extracted
- Ideal for localised use as a natural mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine
- Specific mouth wash applications include: post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for general oral hygiene . It can be used several times a day and ideally should be retained in the mouth for several minutes at a time
- We analyse our Aloe juices using NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) testing. The results show that the products are of excellent quality and purity and show no signs of degradation
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Internally: Aloe XL Inner Leaf - take 1ml per kg body weight (i.e. 60-80ml on average daily), or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally: Can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
For immune support & digestive aid: Shake well before use. 10-30ml should be taken daily. If to be used as a mouthwash as well - retain the dose in the mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
As a mouthwash: Shake well before use. Take approximately 20ml and retain in the mouth for as long as practical. 2-3 minutes is ideal. During this time, swill around the mouth and problem areas, and then spit out. Use every 2 hours during acute problems and 2-3 times daily as the problem subsides. Use 1-2 times daily for help towards maintaining gum health.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Citric acid (0.1%)
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted. NMR tested to guarantee quality and activity.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX