- High potency B Complex
- Most bioeffective forms of nutrients
- Small capsules
Our high potency B Complex formula provides key B vitamins in their most active forms, with additional vitamin C.
- Provides nutrients in their most metabolically active forms (including methylfolate, methylcobalamin and pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Can be used as a stand-alone supplement, or to compliment a multi-nutrient where required
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12 and folate contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and folate contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folate contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamins B2 and B3 contribute to the maintenance of normal mucus membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, protein and glycogen metabolism, and the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal immune system function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the metabolism of iron, the maintenance of red blood cells, skin and vision, and the protection of cells form oxidative stress
- Vitamin B5 contributes to the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin C is included as it prevents the oxidation of B vitamins
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||25mg||1785|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250µg||10000|
|Folic Acid (as L-methylfolate)||25µg||12.5|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (as P5P), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Folic acid (as L-methylfolate), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
1 capsule daily or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long term daily use of 25mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.