FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
Baby Biotic is a specifically formulated probiotic for babies. It provides three strains of bacteria known to be present in the gut microflora of healthy infants, plus a small amount of prebiotic FOS and inulin. It has been designed to help balance the intestinal flora of infants and is suitable for use from three months of age. Provides 1.5 billion live bacteria per gram, and is in powder form which can be added to milk.
- Unique live probiotic for babies 3 months to 3 years old
- 3 strains
- 1.5 billion active strains per gram
- Helps with digestive disturbances, colic and reflux
Baby Biotic is a specifically formulated probiotic for babies. It provides three strains of bacteria known to be present in the gut microflora of healthy infants, plus a small amount of prebiotic FOS and inulin. Baby Biotic has been designed to help balance the intestinal flora of infants.
- Suitable for use from 3 months of age
- Safe and effective support for the digestive health of babies
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Provides 1.5 billion live bacteria per gram
- In powder form which can be added to milk
- Baby Biotic, our specifically formulated probiotic for babies, contains Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis lafti® B94, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell® 33 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG AF
- Babies’ digestive systems contain a high proportion of Bifidobacteria during the first year of life to digest milk
- Infants acquire and develop gut microflora during their first year of life, followed by a transitional phase to reach a stable microflora at two to three years old
- Prebiotics help to stimulate the growth of Bifidobacteria and other healthy native bacteria (probiotics) in the gut
- A healthy bacterial balance can easily be affected or disturbed by many factors including delivery mode (C-section), formula feeding and other external factors such as antibiotic use
- Live bacteria (probiotics) contribute to normal gut and immune health via development of gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT)
|Plus a complex of 1.5 billion bacteria:|
|Bifidobacterium animalis spp lactis||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Inulin, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis Lafti B94, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG AF, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell 33
3-6 months - one third of a 3ml teaspoon (1 gram)
6-9 months - half a 3ml teaspoon (1.5 grams)
9-12 months - two thirds of a 3ml teaspoon (2 grams)
13 months-2 years - one 3ml teaspoon (2.5 grams)
Take once daily as a food supplement, or as recommended by a practitioner. The dose may be given twice daily in acute situations.
How to take: The powder can be mixed into a small amount of any liquid.
Vegetarians and Vegans.
GMO, wheat, dairy, added sugar, unnatural flavourings and unnatural colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT REFRIGERATE