A live bacteria supplement with 3 strains of bacteria known to be present in the gut microflora of healthy infants as well as prebiotic FOS and inulin. Designed to help balance the intestinal flora of infants form 3 months. Suitable from 3 months of age. This is in a powder form which can be added to milk, containing 1.5 billion CTU per gram.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A live bacteria supplement with 3 strains of bacteria known to be present in the gut microflora of healthy infants as well as prebiotic FOS and inulin. Designed to help balance the intestinal flora of infants from 3 months.
Suitable from 3 months of age. This is in a powder form which can be added to milk, containing 1.5 billion CTU per gram.
Contains Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis Lafti® B94, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell®-33 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG AF.
- Safe and effective support for the digestive health of babies.
- Babies’ digestive systems contain a high proportion of Bifidobacteria during the 1st year of life to digest Milk.
- Infants acquire and develop gut microflora during the 1st year of life, followed by a transitional phase to reach a stable microflora at 2-3 years old
- Prebiotics help to stimulate the growth of Bifidobacteria and other healthy native bacteria in the gut
- A healthy bacterial balance can easily be affected or disturbed by many factors including delivery mode (C-section), formula feeding, and other external factors such as antibiotic use.
- Live bacteria participate towards normal gut and immune health via development of gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT).
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Fructo-oligosaccharides (fos), Inulin, Bifidobacterium Animalis SSP Lactis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Infantis
3-6 months - 1/3 x 3ml teaspoon (1 gram)
6-9 months - 1/2 x 3ml teaspoon (1.5 grams)
9-12 months - 2/3 x 3ml teaspoon (2 grams)
13 months-2 years - 1 x 3ml teaspoon (2.5 grams)
Taken once daily as recommended as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. The dose may be given twice daily in acute situations. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
How to take: The powder can be mixed into a small amount of any liquid.
Vegans and Vegetarians
GMO, gluten, wheat, dairy, unnatural flavourings and unnatural colourings
Store in a cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX