Blood Glucose Support
Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added cinnamon. GTF chromium is now recognised as important in contributing to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. This supplement also contains copper, manganese, selenium and zinc which protect cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants. Magnesium bisglycinate is also included.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added cinnamon. The key active ingredients are chromium GTF, zinc, magnesium and cinnamon.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and normal macronutrient (protein, fat, carbohydrate) metabolism
- When levels of chromium in the body, and therefore glucose tolerance factor (GTF), are too low, the activity of insulin is blocked; blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates are usually low in zinc, so this mineral has been added to our Blood Glucose Support formulation
- Zinc has many roles in the body; of particular relevance here are its roles in contributing to carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis and protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Copper is combined with zinc to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as they compete for the same absorption sites
- Cinnamon has a history of traditional use throughout the world and there is now some research available
- This supplement uses pure, real Ceylon cinnamon with no detectable levels of coumarin
- This supplement also contains manganese and selenium. Manganese, selenium and zinc protect cells from oxidative stress. We have also included molybdenum within the formulation
- This supplement can also be used as a multi-mineral formula
|Cinnamon Extract - equivalent to 500mg whole cinnamon||25.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium bisglycinate; hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (brassica Juncea) providing naturally-occurring: iron, zinc, manganese, selenium, chromium, and vanadium; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose); cinnamon extract; vegetable stearic acid.
1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Age 12 and over. Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Diabetics who are taking insulin should consult with their doctor before taking this product.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), vegetable stearic acid.
Yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX