- High potency
- Supports the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels
- With GTF chromium, Ceylon cinnamon and magnesium bisglycinate
- Helps with carbohydrate cravings and appetite satiety
Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added Ceylon cinnamon. The key active ingredients are GTF chromium, zinc, magnesium and cinnamon.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and normal macronutrient (protein, fat, carbohydrate) metabolism
- When levels of chromium in the body, and therefore glucose tolerance factor (GTF), are too low, the activity of insulin is blocked and blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates are usually low in zinc, so this mineral has been added to our Blood Glucose Support formulation in order to help maintain adequate levels
- Zinc has many roles in the body; of particular relevance here are its roles in contributing to carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis and protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Copper is combined with zinc to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as they compete for the same absorption sites
- Cinnamon has a history of traditional use throughout the world
- This supplement uses pure Ceylon cinnamon with no detectable levels of coumarin
- This supplement also contains manganese and selenium which protect cells from oxidative stress
- We have also included molybdenum within the formulation
- This supplement can also be used as a multi-mineral formula
|Cinnamon Extract 20:1||25mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium bisglycinate (providing magnesium), Ceylon cinnamon bark extract 20:1, zinc (as citrate), selenium (as L-selenomethionine), manganese (as citrate), copper (as sulphate), chromium polynicotinate (providing chromium), molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Age 12 years and over. Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Diabetics who are taking insulin should consult with their doctor before taking this product.
Stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
GMO, wheat, soy, dairy added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.