Bone Support - Multi-Nutrient Formula
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Cytoplan Bone Support multi-nutrient formulation is specifically tailored for those who are concerned about bone health and bone mineral density, providing calcium along with other nutrients that are important for bones – magnesium, boron, vitamin D3 and K2.
- Bone Support capsules have excellent levels of all the important vitamin and mineral nutrients associated with bone support and bone health
- Our Bone Support formula provides Wholefood calcium, an organic multi-mineral seaweed product. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- 70% of the body’s magnesium is stored in bone. As magnesium is also needed for the maintenance of normal bone, it is also included in this supplement
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and protein synthesis, also relevant here
- Vitamin D is most commonly associated with its role in bone support – it contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and thus the maintenance of normal bones. We use vitamin D3 in our supplements as it is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient. Our vitamin D3 is from lichen and therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin K is included as K2 (MK-7) - it is an important co-factor to proteins which are essential for the bone building process. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It is also important to supplement alongside vitamin D to ensure that calcium is deposited in bone rather than soft tissues
- Boron has been included in this product as it is an important trace mineral involved in the growth and maintenance of bone. It has a role in the body’s use of vitamin D and magnesium absorption
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0mcg||80|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium (from citrate), Lithothamnium calcareum providing calcium and magnesium, vitamin K2 (MK-7), boron (from di-sodium tetraborate), vitamin D3 (from lichen), vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians and Vegans
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children.
Do not exceed stated recommended intake.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists.
Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX