Celadrin® is a plant-based supplement for joint pain and inflammation - especially for small joints such as hands and feet. Celadrin® is a patented combination of fatty acids which support the integrity of cell membranes in the body thus balancing the inflammatory process and reducing pain
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
Our Celadrin, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, is an exciting high potency supplement to include as part of your joint health programme
- Celadrin® is believed to work in a similar way to the essential fatty acids from fish oil in providing support during the inflammatory process
- Celadrin® is backed by a number of positive anecdotal reports. People report using it for knee, elbow, wrist and hand joints in particular. A number of small trials have also been carried out
- Celadrin® products available previously were obtained from bovine sources which restricted their use for vegetarians and vegans. In addition, the fact that it was an animal based product with concerns for the source has limited its popularity. This new plant based source of Celadrin® has a fatty acid complex identical in structure to the bovine form and research shows it to be equally effective. The plant-based source of the fatty acids is sustainably sourced palm oil
- Can be used alongside our topical Celadrin® cream
|Providing 52% Esterified Fatty Acids|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Celadrin® powder (esterified fatty acids from palm seed oil*, acacia gum), HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell). *from sustainably sourced palm oil.
Take 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
Acacia gum, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Dairy, wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX