Antioxidant plus CoQ10
A multi formulation with excellent levels of vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium, also containing the antioxidant CoQ10. CoQ10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and can become seriously depleted as we get older.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
A multi formulation with excellent levels of vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium, also containing the antioxidant CoQ10.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s synthesis of CoQ10
- This supplement can be used in conjunction with other multivitamin and mineral formulae to significantly elevate antioxidant levels of selenium, zinc and vitamin C, usually over the short term and at the start of a programme, in those with high needs for antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- An excellent vitamin and mineral antioxidant formula (NB intake of selenium should not exceed 200µg per day from all sources long-term)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
vitamin C (from acerola cherry and ascorbic acid), selenium (from yeast), coenzyme Q10, acerola extract, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), vitamin E succinate, zinc citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
One capsule daily as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat, starch, gluten, soy, live yeast, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX