Antioxidant plus CoQ10
This product contains Co-enzyme (CoQ10) and excellent levels of vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium which all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants. CoQ10 is used in energy production. Statin medication can inhibit the production of CoQ10. This supplement can be taken alongside an all-round multivitamin and mineral.
Free delivery on UK orders of £25 and over. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF £25 AND OVER
A formulation with excellent levels of vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium, also containing CoQ10.
- Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10), is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria (the power houses of the cells), but as we get older, our ability to produce it naturally is reduced
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s synthesis of CoQ10
- This supplement can be used in conjunction with other multivitamin and mineral formulae to increase intake of the antioxidant nutrients selenium, zinc and vitamin C, usually over the short term and at the start of a programme, in those with high needs for antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- An excellent vitamin and mineral antioxidant formula (NB long-term intake of selenium should not exceed 400µg per day from all sources)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
vitamin C (from acerola cherry and ascorbic acid), selenium (from yeast), coenzyme Q10, acerola extract, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), vitamin E succinate, zinc citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
One capsule daily as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians and vegans
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat, starch, gluten, soy, live yeast, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders of £25.00 and over are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX