Cyto Gold is a one-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formulation. Nutrients are provided in the same form as found in food. Many of the nutrients are provided at 100% of the NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) and in this multi we also include Wholefood calcium from calcified seaweed. Ideal for adults looking for a multi with added calcium.
Free delivery on UK orders over £25. All prices shown inclusive of VAT, except where stated. Place order before 2pm and we will despatch your order the same day.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £25
This is a one-a-day Food State multivitamin and mineral formulation. Many of the nutrients are provided at 100% of the NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) and it includes Wholefood calcium from calcified seaweed.
- Provides good levels of vitamins and minerals and includes calcium and magnesium
- Provides 20µg of vitamin D3 - the most bio-active form of vitamin D
- Each Cyto Gold tablet contains 2mg of iron, which is a safe level for men and post-menopausal women to take
- Universal application - suitable for children over five years of age and adults. Children and pre-menopausal women may need additional iron
- The tablets are scored and break easily in two for anyone who prefers to swallow smaller tablets
- A Food State supplement which provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Nutrients are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
|Beta Carotene||2.0 mg||*|
|Vitamin D3||20.0 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||5.0 mg||42|
|Vitamin C||20.00 mg||25|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.4 mg||127|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.60 mg||114|
|Niacin (B3)||16.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||2.0 mg||143|
|Folic Acid (L-Methyl folate)||200.00 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||1.0 µg||40|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin K||60.00 µg||80|
|Chromium (g.t.f.)||80.00 µg||200|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: zinc citrate, pantothenic acid (B5), ferrous fumerate (providing iron), copper sulphate, riboflavin (B2), inositol, vitamin B6, sodium molybdate (providing molybdenum), thiamine (B1), manganese chloride, chromium (III) chloride, potassium iodide (providing iodine), vitamin D3, vitamin B12; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; niacinamide (B3), vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; biotin; para-amino benzoic acid (PABA); choline combined in corn meal concentrate; vitamin K1 combined in alfalfa concentrate; mineral enhanced yeast providing boron and selenium; Lithothamnium calcareum providing calcium & magnesium; magnesium citrate; magnesium oxide; folic acid (as L-methylfolate); microcrystalline cellulose; vegetable stearic acid; glycerine; HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating); magnesium stearate.
Children from aged 5-11 years = ½ tablet daily. Adults = 1 tablet daily. People of 75kg or less = 1 tablet daily. People over 75kg = 1½ tablets daily
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, glycerine, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, tablet coating), magnesium stearate.
Wheat; starch, gluten; soy; live yeast; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £3.50. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the desination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
1. You can email our Customer Service department via our contact form here.
2. You can telephone on +44(0)1684 310099
3. You can write to us at Cytoplan Ltd, Unit 8 Hanley Workshops, Hanley Road, Hanley Swan, Worcester. Worcestershire.WR8 0DX